I am the member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Graduate from SRCC, Delhi University.
Prior to starting my own venture, I had worked in the following areas:
- Portfolio manager in Royal Bank of Scotland
- Associate consultant (Risk Consulting) in KPMG
- Industrial Trainee in Equity Research division of Nomura (Investment Bank)
- Articleship in one of the top 10 CA firms (RSM, Luthra & Luthra)
Here is my short story
While studying for CA, I faced various challenges like financial crunch, no references in big 4 for article-ship, lack of proper guidance. I never stopped myself due to the above challenges and overcame each one of them :
- Financial Crunch — In CA Final, I did all the 8 subjects by self study to prove that those who cannot afford coaching classes can also pass one of the toughest exams in the world. To help aspiring CA students I have started a You-Tube channel & created online learning platform Learnzup.com to provide affordable & free classes to commerce students.
- No references in big 4 during article-ship– After qualifying CA, I have worked in one of the big 4 in risk consulting to prove that one can enter big 4 even without references.
- Lack of proper guidance — CA being a distance learning & self study course, proper guidance is not provided to the students, to overcome this challenge I initiated this website to provide complete guidance to students.
Over a period of time I realized my passion is to coach people & provide one on one mentoring session/live webinar on various personal & professional topics to help them succeed in their life.