If you have completed your graduation or have given your final year exams then here is a chance to acquire the prestigious tag by becoming a Chartered Accountant in just 3 years.
The entire process of becoming a CA is provided in this blog – Click here
Some of the Frequently asked questions by direct entry students are provided here –
1) Who can become CA through direct entry – Anyone from commerce stream who has scored (55% in aggregate of all the 3 years in graduation/post graduation), for other stream requirement is 60%. If you havent scored the required marks still you can become CA through normal route i.e. after clearing entrance test – refer this blog
2) How the percentage is calculated – Marks obtained in 3 years/4 years divided by total marks
3) What if we have CGPA/Grading system — You have to refer the guidelines issued by your university to convert grades into marks. If there is no guidance issued then 1 CGPA = 10% so you need 5.5 CGPA for commerce students and 6 CGPA for other stream students (this is also average of all semester)
4) When can I register for the CA Course – Once you appear for the final year exams/ last semester and you think you will be scoring the minimum percentage set above then you can apply for provisional registration after your final year exams are over – Apply here
5) When can I do orientation and IT training – Once you have given your final year exams and registered provisionally in CA intermediate — you can then enroll yourself for OT & IT training before starting your 3 years of articleship/practical training – Click here — Check Video Guidance
6) When I will be eligible to start practical training – From the next day when your final year results are announced (provided you have completed IT & OT training and your average score is maintained 55%/60% as the case may be)
7) When can I appear for CA Inter exams — Once you start your 3 years practical training / CA Articleship – then after completing 9 months of training you can appear for exams.
8) How many times can I give CA exams — There is no limit on number of attempts — so you can give exams unlimited number of times but once you clear the exams you will become a Chartered Accountant
9) From where do I get a good articleship – You can create a free account on our website and watch free course on Articleship – click here
10) When & from where should I start CA Inter classes – You can start your classes as soon as possible — once you decide you want to do CA and meeting the eligibility then first thing you should do is to start your classes – this will help you to gain knowledge and crack the interview for CA Articleship – To Join – click here